Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas

In regards to the creation of Marvelous Diversion, Derek and Alec's game Aquaria was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I'd long browsed the Internet for fabulous and captivating games and had been planning to start writing about them. When I first heard about Aquaria winning the grand prize at IGF this past year, I knew it was time to start disseminating news about my greatest finds. And so, along with the help of all the other wonderful independent games out there, Marvelous Diversion was born.

Well, now is the time to celebrate! On this snowy December day, Alec and Derek have announced that Aquaria will be released next Friday the 7th! Not only that, but every day until its release, we'll be getting an update on the bit-blot blog of screen shots, art, music, and chat with the creators! Capping it all off, we'll be getting a downloadable demo and be able to buy the game for $30 (US)! Woo hoo!

I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas. Are you?

No comments: