Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A happy coincidence

There I was, making my nightly rounds on this big thing we like to call the "world wide web". And by "we", I mean "dorks". Most of us normal people call it the Internet.

In any case, I first played Kingdom of Loathing before it closed for nightly maintenance. Then I checked the weather for tomorrow and went on to check some websites and blogs I read regularly. I browsed the new pickings at jayisgames.com and then stopped short after reading the first post on 4colorrebellion.com. Since I just mentioned the Watchmen in my last post, I was more than surprised to find that a big screen adaptation is in the works for the classic graphic novel! How spectacular is that?

That was a rhetorical question. It's spectacular. Really spectacular. Check out the official blog for the Watchmen project here to track the movie's progress.

No comments: